What some won't do for a photo!

Rally Car Runs Over Photographer

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

"Runs over" is a bit of an over statement. "Gently nudged" is more apt.

Besides, rally fans don't feel pain, otherwise they couldn't stand in the rain, snow and sun to watch some tarted up hatchback scoot by.

p.s. I love rally.

I have always admired the fool hardy Britts. They are up for anything once. Pudding made from blood. (I actually like blood pudding and even like Rumbledethumps but you can keep the Stargazy Pie.)
The Great Panjandrum, Barley water and even Bicycle Polo. But by God they are a hardy lot of dare devils. Plus why not, they have free health care!
saluting-smiley-emoticon.gif

There are many locations like this one where planes fly particularly low. Yes it's probably very dangerous to stand there but it's about the experience! All a picture is is pixels, so if you're just going to copy and paste an image, what's the point of owning a camera! Being a photographer, to me, means capturing the rawness in experiences. That's exactly what this guy is doing! (Except I just wouldn't do it)

I'd be extremely worried that, being a Cessna, the mid mounted engine would cut my head.
If he is that low to the undercarriage then the propeller must have been within a hair of his head (pun intended).

If you like low aircraft, then you have to go to Maho Beach at Princess Juliana International Airport in St Maarten.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back