What the....crap!

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ugh.. ALL week I have been having problems signing in to TPF.

Tried about 4 times each try ( max is 5 attempts ) , checked everything i could think of possible and it wasnt an error on my part.

Reset my password, three times in 2 days...And the first two times it wouldnt even allow me to use the "temp Password" given to me...

Getting frustrated with this. Im shocked after a failed 5 attempts, and a 15 min wait i was able to sign in. heh.

Anyone else having this same issue at all?????????

I just have the little box ticked to remain logged in the whole time - no problems for me. Though this only works of course if you are one computer(s) which you have singular access to.
I have been hearing about others having login problems over the last week or so - so its not just you

had it the other day for a few hours. password reset and all back to normal now.

Ugh.. ALL week I have been having problems signing in to TPF.

Tried about 4 times each try ( max is 5 attempts ) , checked everything i could think of possible and it wasnt an error on my part.

Reset my password, three times in 2 days...And the first two times it wouldnt even allow me to use the "temp Password" given to me...

Getting frustrated with this. Im shocked after a failed 5 attempts, and a 15 min wait i was able to sign in. heh.

Anyone else having this same issue at all?????????

Yep, I had the same problem, I wasn't able to sign in all week. Today it finally let me reset my PW. WTHeck?

Ok! Well that's some what of a relief knowing its not just me. Lol
At first I thought it could have been my computer...but wouldn't let me sign on mobile--or anything.

(Works now obviously..lol)

However, I usually tell it to "remember me" so I don't have to keep signing in--but that won't even work now. So I have to sign in each time, getting old. :(

I thought someone may have hacked my account, sounds like it was just a glitch with the site.

Most reactions

Back