What the dumbest thing you've done?

:lol: Still running... :lol: You know they say you only make fun of the people you like most ;)

ok.. I forgot to add about my chemistry classes... once the teacher left me and my friends at class, we were very good at chemistry and that time we were preparing fireworks for the end of the term. The teacher knew about it but was sure we are smart enough not to try them at classroom... Ok... we prepared 30 kg of firweorks and tried one. It was really small so nothing happened at the beggining... but after a few seconds the spark "jumped" into the bucked with 30 kilo of exposives.... holy crap... no fireworks at the end of the term then... :(

30kg of the stuff went bang?!?! :shock:
We weighed abby today, she's over 28kg now.

Oooh, that must have been a big bang.

- On a school camp we were spraying our hands with deoderant and lighting them, then you'd just shake your hand to put it out, or depending on how much you sprayed, the flame would go out by itself. My mistake was spraying about half the can on my hand...i shook it like mad and finally got it out. I had a few blisters the next day.

- Rode my younger sisters new scooter (Christmas present) down my Grandparents street which is really steep, got a bit wobbly and crashed, smacking my chin on the road. 3 stitches in my chin at 8 am.

- A few weeks ago I was over at my mates place and we were having a few drinks. I had a corona and was wondering why it was so hard to open, and I tried so hard that I cut my finger. Then I remembered they aren't twist-off caps..

ferny said:
30kg of the stuff went bang?!?! :shock:
We weighed abby today, she's over 28kg now.

Oooh, that must have been a big bang.

very very big green bang! Fortunately nothing bad happened to us, but the whole classroom was green, we were shocked but... you know what was the first reaction when the teacher came? She asked who was smoking in the classroom!!!
... ok... the glass in the window was crashed because of the bang... and part of the wall was black because of a fire... thank God the school did not burn ... actually.. it was not so stupid idea...

Stupid, but pretty funny. :mrgreen:
How did it break the windows and not you? Your ears must have been ringing, just a little bit.

- On a school camp we were spraying our hands with deoderant and lighting them, then you'd just shake your hand to put it out, or depending on how much you sprayed, the flame would go out by itself. My mistake was spraying about half the can on my hand...i shook it like mad and finally got it out. I had a few blisters the next day.

My brother used to do something like that with his friends. Except it wasn't just on his hands. He sprayed flammable stuff everywhere! Arms-Lit that on fire. Then his feet. Lit them on fire. He even lit his..*ahem* special area on fire. (Fully clothed of course!) It was...Frightening. :shock: Atleast nothing bad happened. (His friend's shoe melted though!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back