What to buy with my vouchers?

ted_smith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got my F80 Nikon body, my 60mm Nikon Macro lense, Nikon 300mm zoom, standard 28-70 Nikon lense, plus UV and polarising filters for all of them plus a really good tripod (it cost £150).

I've got £50 Jessops vouchers for Christmas...but what to buy with them? I don't have a flash gun, but all the decent one's seem to be about £150 ($270) or more. I really want the 'Nikon SB-600 Speedlight' for my F80 body, but it's about £240 (http://www.jessops.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?SkuId=28582).

What nifty little accessories do people recommend I buy with my £50 (plus or minus a few quid) to make my photographic better\easier\more enjoyable? I thought about a rucksack, but I already have a camera bag that fits my needs pretty well.

Cheers

Ted

I 35mm film photographer - no digital, but thanks for the idea.

OOPS! I'm half a sleep here. That remote switch will still come in handy though. Especially for macro and super long exposures.

although... I know the F90 and even the F5 and 10 have remote switch hook-ups, but I honestly don't know about the F80. Sorry, I use a Canon Rebel myself... hence my confusion.

Most reactions

Back