what to do next

monvural

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Group,

I got this picture at a large rally I went to. My assignment was capturing the moment within the moment and I think I got it with this picture. What I want to know is what should I do next. Are the colors correct? These *expletive* laptop screens are too easily corrupted. thanks,

IMG_8862.sized.jpg

Hmm I can't exactly tell you what to add and what to reduce, because in most of cases it is trial and error method, so experiment a bit, until you'll be sure you like it

if you are looking to change/modify this picture, I can only suggest play with saturation of the colors a little (feels washed out) and maybe play with contrast and warm the skin tones a little.

I'm new here and a beginner myself. Is that the orignal shot? Have you cropped it at all? Is there any more on the bottom? I find her pony tail distracting but that could just be me :)

ats said:
warm the skin tones a little.

I agree.

Cropping the top a little (down to the pony tail or so) would make the picture seem more intimate. Also burning in the white scrunchie would make it less attention grabbing.

Such a tender moment you've captured.
On my monitor it appears to be a little out of focus. But I'm thinking that the soft focus could be working for the total image.

Most reactions

Back