What to use to clean camra lens.

haaaaaaah on the lens and use a microfibre cloth in small circular motions.

This is one of the reasons why all my lenses (except the 50mm which has a deep recessed lens) did not go 45 seconds after me opening the box for the first time before a UV filter was placed on them.

If you scratch your UV filter, its $15 to replace. If you scratch a lens... well pretty much there goes that lens.

Another hint is to use a microfiber and cleaning solution from any optimitrist. I bought this little kit of a microfibre clothe and cleaning solution from my sister's optomitrist for $1.99... I look at Adorama's website a while back and saw the SAME thing there, but with a Nikon emblem for (and I kid you not...) FIVE times more.

You can find deals in some of the strangest places at times.

You do not need a Giotto rocket blower unless you have multiple lenses and/or have bad lens changing technique. But eventually your camera will need a cleaning and that would be the time to get the sensor cleaned, if needed.

Yes, having a lens cap on ALL the time when you are not using the lens is also a given. Heck I even managed to take a picture with the lens cap on once or twice! (lol)

.... but with a Nikon emblem for (and I kid you not...) FIVE times more.

I just got a neat little Nikon microfibre for $6 here. And it's so cute.

You do not need a Giotto rocket blower... here .
maybe you do???

quote=JerryPH;1020887]Yes, having a lens cap on ALL the time when you are not using the lens is also a given. Heck I even managed to take a picture with the lens cap on once or twice! (lol)[/quote]
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
On more than one occassion.

I stopped at my local eyeglass shop and bought a lens cleaning cloth for like $3.

It was so big, I was able to cut it up and have 4.

I just got a neat little Nikon microfibre for $6 here. And it's so cute.

I am such a consumer... lol
I bought two of those as well, one for me and one for my dad. Makes a cute thing to hang from his Nikon F2a and my D200 (some young girls have cell phone charms, and now we have camera charms! :lol: :lol:).

I may have to get one more to hang from the mirror of my car! :geek:

Most reactions

Back