What type of Camera should I get?

urufan56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ehphotography.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey! I'm a little new to photography. I'm looking into getting a pretty good SLR camera but don't know where to start. I was wondering if it would be better for me to use film or if a should use digital. Now I don't want to start a film vs. digital battle. I'm going to be using my camera probabley the most with landscape and wildlife photography and maybe some portrait work. So could you guys tell me which would be the best brand and wether I should use digital or film for what i want to do? thanks!

BTW: You can check out some of me and my friends work at: godsnaturephotography.wordpress.com

Thanls

Based on your website, it looks like you've already done some work with dSLRs. What did you like about the cameras that you have used? What didn't you like?

yea thats my friends cam...lol(the one i used on my site)...first of all my friends cam is a Canon EOS 450D. I liked its grip. i liked the continuous shooting for fast-moving things. it was a big picture(12.2 mp). it did have a lot of buttons though...and i like to try to keep my photography as simple as possible. right now i cant think of anything else...thanks!

Most reactions

Back