What type of system do you use for post processing?

I use a PC:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Intel i7 960 @ 3.20GHz
24GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
Main Editing Screen - 27" ViewSonic
Secondary Screen - 23.6" Acer 3D Display
Calibration - XRite CMUNDIS ColorMunki
Wacom Intuos 4 Medium Tablet
30TB Hard Drive Storage

No complaints at all here.

the outfits or the software

No matter what computer system you use they all buy tin form illegal miners who dredge the indian ocean for its tin

When I was the director and editor for a 30 min news program, I used Mac Pro for editing the full show and recording the studio cameras, as well as editing my segments. The 5 other teams each had iMacs for their segments.

I consistently battled compatibility issues with hardware and software. I was told that macs were stable, which was funny because my Mac Pro crashed frequently. We used Final Cut Pro HD.

Personally, I use a Dell Nothing Special. I now use Adobe CC for PS, LR and Primere. If I had to use a Mac, I'd still use Adobe too.

A personally built computer with Yosemite, Mavericks, windows 7, and windows 8.1.

My displays are two LG monitors and an ASUS PA248q.

My basic computer spec is an AMD FX8350, 16GB of ram and depending on which OS I'm running, my graphics card is either a Radeon HD 5770 or dual gtx 770.

I like it.

I custom built my Windows 7 machine.
The specs:
L5639 Xeon overclocked to 3.6 Ghz
24GB Ram
XFX Radeon 6950
180GB SSD for OS and apps
6 TB data storage

I use a Mac in school, so I can legitimately say I don't like them.

I have a beat to hell 5 year old laptop. Windows 7, some fiddly electronic bits, a screen, and a trackpad. And a keyboard. Yeah, that's about all I know about this thing.

Most reactions

Back