What was I thinking?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What was I thinking?
I mean... who on Earth would want a pair of trousers like that?

Oh and in case you were wondering I'm the one on the right

1976.jpg

Antarctican said:
Snazzy!!! (Hey, it's the purple jumper again!)

you can laugh all you want but I'm wearing them to the London Meet-up :lol:

As for the jumper.... ummmm..... well..... yeah alright it might be the same one.... your just jealous that I used to have a purple jumper and you didn't :greenpbl:

I am still trying to get over the shock of this but prey do tell - what is that thing you are standing next to it looks like it could be a weaving frame in which case that explains the trousers. You come from a long line of crofters and the art of making 'Trews' is alive and well. Now I know where the 'BAY CITY ROLLERS' got their fashion statement from - come on produce the image of you in a tank top - I dare you.

whoa... well.. after all... people definitely noticed you :D

awwwww so ciue he looks so proud of hes macano or however u spell it. bless him bless him hahahah i am drunk @ this time 8/806 2248

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
I am still trying to get over the shock of this but prey do tell - what is that thing you are standing next to it looks like it could be a weaving frame in which case that explains the trousers. You come from a long line of crofters and the art of making 'Trews' is alive and well. Now I know where the 'BAY CITY ROLLERS' got their fashion statement from - come on produce the image of you in a tank top - I dare you.

My Granddad used to build huge models out of maccarno, and that is one he built of a crane :D and as for a tank-top photo, sorry Ray but I've never worn one

the real slim aidy said:
awwwww so ciue he looks so proud of hes macano or however u spell it. bless him bless him hahahah i am drunk @ this time 8/806 2248

How can you be drunk, you only had 2 pints of watered down larger :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back