What was your first 3 cameras ?

I don't know... this is my second

1. Kodak Brownie
2. Kodak 126 Instamatic
3. Minolta Hi-Matic 7s (I still have it)

the others: Minolta SRT201 (donated to youth group), Nikon Coolpix 2200 (gave it to oldest son), Nikon D40, Nikon F90 (gave it it youngest son), Nikon N90s, Nikkormat FT3. Not counting the one-time throw-aways picked up for various reasons or those integrated with phones and laptops.

1. fisher price
2. hasbro
3. fisher price

What were my first three cameras? Wow, that was a while ago. One of them was a Kodak Instamatic. Another was a really cool folding job that had a bellows and I'm pretty sure it took 620 film, but I can't remember who made it, or the model, ...
My first three SLR's is easier to answer:
Canon FTb
Canon F1
Nikon FM10

Pentax Spotmatic
Nikon N60
Nikon D40

Panasonic Lumic dmc-lc20
Canon Powershot G5
Nikon F100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ignoring those throwaway Kodak film cameras, and P&S's and a couple collected but never used SLRs

Canon AE-1
Minolta SXti
Nikon N80
Nikon D70
Nikon d7000

I have all those cameras in my collection bar the Minolta [ though I do have 2 other Minoltas ] - my first camera was a Nikon F80 , I liked it so much I bought a D7000 then I began collecting cameras , I have 37 , mostly worthless cameras now ! Bit silly really .

1 . Nikon F80
2. Nikon D7000
3. Yashica Mat

An Agfa 120 folder with half the viewfinder missing. Got me caught with the photography bug. Followed by a Zenit E and then a Canon T60 (aka Cosina CT 1 Super).

My first camera was a very simple 620 rollfilm box camera, made of gray plastic, wikth knob wind, only one shutter speed, and a fixed-focus lens; I bought it at my elementary school's community rummage sale for 10cents in 1974 or 75.

In 1975 I bought my first "real" camera, a Kodak Pony 135-B. It was used and about 20 years old, and I payed $16.95 for it.

My next camera was I believe, a 1940 or so Argoflex, a bakelite-bodied, American-made twin lens reflex, with a top speed of 1/200 second, and uncoated taking and viewing lenses.

Last edited:
A Point-and Shoot
CaNON 50D
CANON 60D

I'm thinking of buying a new one. What do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back