What will they think of next?

core_17 said:
I've never had a problem with it! :LOL: Course...really the only place I eat bananas is when I'm at home...I'm not big on packing lunches. And the only person that is ever around at home is my boyfriend and...oops..I'd better stop before this turns dirty. ;)
Banana! Packed lunch box!
Artemis said:
WHat? they are only £1 I mean...so cheap...for such...an affective tool!
Tools!

*goes off to wash his dirty little mind*

Darfion said:
Whoah! Hijack alert!
Back to the subject of bananas, i know i've said this before on here, but why do you never know where to look when eating a banana?

Hey! No hijack - my link had a song about a banana 'phone ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
Darfion said:
Whoah! Hijack alert!
Back to the subject of bananas, i know i've said this before on here, but why do you never know where to look when eating a banana?

Hey! No hijack - my link had a song about a banana 'phone ;-)
Quite right. My humble appollogies.

ferny said:
Tool is commonly used instead of dick. As in, "Don't put your finger in the socket, you tool".

:shock: :even mygrain's mouth dropped: bwhhahhahahaha!!!!! oHMAN THAT HURTS!!! :lol: :lol:

core_17 said:
Heh heh...that comment is where the "innuendo thread" came from! Hah ha...it's all ferny's fault!

IMAGINE THAT! :lol: That's where I've learned all of my potty mouth talk too.

Hertz van Rental said:
Is your avatar a picture of you in drag, Ferny? :LOL:
Certainly not! I am a lady!

Heh heh...that comment is where the "innuendo thread" came from! Hah ha...it's all ferny's fault!
I was really trying not to make it look like that. You should have seen the versions I deleted. :oops:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back