What would a first time wedding pro use? Nikon or Canon?

What would pro use for their first wedding?

• Total voters
Don't be such a gear whore... Don't you know - the camera doesn't matter!

:lmao:
A gear whore... how does that make sense? I am just saying given a choice...

Um....you shoot canon (based on your sig) which is clearly the only substantial reason you could have for choosing the 1Ds Mark III over the D40x. I can't think of any substantial reasons for choosing the killer D40x combo and if you get it with the 18-55 and 55-200 then you can zoom a lot and stuff.
Who cares what I shoot? Before I got my 450D, I shot Nikon, so there goes your theory. And I would love to see you use the 18-55 and 55-200 at a wedding, how fast are those lenses?

Dude, come over here and have a beer.

Seriously man, have a little fun.

oh... so I'm really the only one being serious... Doh

:oops:

Lol.....I love how you "attacked" me in the above posts. I was trying to be as absolutely ridiculous as possible to give it away to you that it was all a joke.

It's funny, some of you will even fight in a parody thread.

lol i pissed my self laughing on this thread XD

obvious nikon
nikon is da best and ownz canon at everything yes!!! everything!! *cough*

the only thing i like about nikon > canon is the body in honesty, canon is so bland whereas nikon has the little red triangle :)
canon feels plastic but from what i hear, nikon feels rubbery (never felt a nikon)
but my 450D is great, i love it :) well... not as much as i would love a 5D MKII

Lol.....I love how you "attacked" me in the above posts. I was trying to be as absolutely ridiculous as possible to give it away to you that it was all a joke.

Let's call it 'defending my obviously correct position' j/k. Sorry though, really didnt mean to make you feel I was 'attacking.'

Let's call it 'defending my obviously correct position' j/k. Sorry though, really didnt mean to make you feel I was 'attacking.'

All in good fun. I found it funny so no harm done. :thumbup:

well done tharms!
:clap::cheer:

Most reactions

Back