What would a first time wedding pro use? Nikon or Canon?

What would pro use for their first wedding?

• Total voters
lol thank you for this thread. I was having a bad day at work, and this cheered me up greatly! :eek:)

You have got it all wrong, you become a pro wedding shooter before you buy a camera. Then you post on here, what camera do i need because i have never used one before and my friend said i would make a good photographer, what lens do in need because i don't know what all the lenses do or all the letters mean. The shoot is in 2 days time so i'll buy it tomorrow that will give me one day to learn how to use it because it is so easy

You have got it all wrong, you become a pro wedding shooter before you buy a camera. Then you post on here, what camera do i need because i have never used one before and my friend said i would make a good photographer, what lens do in need because i don't know what all the lenses do or all the letters mean. The shoot is in 2 days time so i'll buy it tomorrow that will give me one day to learn how to use it because it is so easy

:lmao::lmao:

you are all mad I say!

what you have to do is stop limiting yourselves - move beyond the camera!
Become more than the camera - rise above it!
you don't need that silly camera - you are the photographer - go forth and paint with the very light itself!

you are all mad I say!

what you have to do is stop limiting yourselves - move beyond the camera!
Become more than the camera - rise above it!
you don't need that silly camera - you are the photographer - go forth and paint with the very light itself!

Stop ***** footing around Canon is best and always will be :sexywink:

what are you on - drugs -- come on now hand them over!
If canon want that title from me then I want;

better ISO performance from them
more weather sealing as standard
a better flash system
at least one contact point on their website for a problem other than something you owning breaking!!!!!!!
at least one webpage on all their accessories - pointing at the leaflet is not acceptable..

Aside from that they are king - and they have the 300mm f2.8 and the 800mm lenses :)
oh and the one of a kind MPE65mm macro :)

I'd like to know why the Brownie or the Agfa's are being overlooked?

Pleaze...

We're talking about real cameras here - not those ancient toys...

You mean like THIS?

BarbieCamera.JPG

o|||||||o does it get annoying remembering how many | you use in your name when you login?

o|||||||o does it get annoying remembering how many | you use in your name when you login?

Never.

If you were a Jeep person, you wouldn't have to ask that question...

Last edited:
ok ok I can't take it any more

you lot all know that its all about the megapixels so I guess I shall come clean
you see what you need to be a real wedding photographer is not MP but TP!

high-resolution-camera.jpg

Terrapixels!

ps that is Anty's camera - mine would never EVER have penguins on it!

Most reactions

Back