What would a first time wedding pro use? Nikon or Canon?

What would pro use for their first wedding?

• Total voters
the only thing i like about nikon > canon is the body in honesty, canon is so bland whereas nikon has the little red triangle :)
It's a pink triangle.

d50.jpg

images.jpg

See the resemblance? :D

Last edited:
bout 6 years ago I got this laptop.

Because I was overseas at the time, I insisted on getting a USB 3.5 floppy drive. It still sits in the filing cabinet waiting to be used.....

But I HAVE it.

100_39973901_2_2.png

Now, where is my mavica option dammit....:D

Wait, what kind of monitor is that? Why is it so thick and have such a small viewing area?

:D

Factory CRT moniter, Ironically the moniter has been replaced by an even thicker one with a bigger viewing aria.

To put it bluntly I have trouble with color calibration on LCD's

I agree to that point and on another positive note my two crt's (19" and 17") help to keep me warm in the winter and fall! LOL:lol:

But if you must know I still have a 3.5 drive on my PC :lmao:
Without pics it didn't happen.

I'll take a snapshot of my PC with it's 3.5 floppy drive. I put it in after the fact. I have machines at work that still require floppies for data transfer.

That reminds me of a joke but i could get some right stick from the females, sod it :mrgreen:

What is the difference between a Blonde and a computer ?

A computer does not laugh at a 3.5" floppy

That joke was funny, and I'm female, but not blonde haha

I shot my first wedding with a D60, standard lens and a diffuser for my pop-up flash. the photo's turned out ok :)
the couple were happy with them

idk if this guys bought a camera yet, or if the wedding's taken place but good luck anyway! lol

[EDIT]my bad, never read thru the whole post lol never realised it was a joke thread xD[/EDIT]

Last edited:
That joke was funny, and I'm female, but not blonde haha

I shot my first wedding with a D60, standard lens and a diffuser for my pop-up flash. the photo's turned out ok :)
the couple were happy with them

idk if this guys bought a camera yet, or if the wedding's taken place but good luck anyway! lol

[EDIT]my bad, never read thru the whole post lol never realised it was a joke thread xD[/EDIT]

Haha.

27640-Ken-Rockwell.jpg

Sorry had to do it :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back