What would you do if you won the Powerball?!

Would you even give a 2 week notice, or just not show up for work?

with my luck die from a heart-attack before I got to cash in....but I bought a boat load of tickets just in case

Would you even give a 2 week notice, or just not show up for work?
I'd give a two week notice and not tell them. But, I'd keep it all private and wouldn't tell anyone.

I would buy a block in the Australian bush and build hides
buy a car
Buy 2 1dx cameras and many lenses
Give money to all my family
Drop out of school
Retire at the age of 16 :) and take photos

Make sure my close friends and family live comfortable lives, as well as their future generations. Then I'd buy a loft in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, looking over Central Park. I'd also buy a warehouse in Bushwick or Williamsburg Brooklyn and turn it into an equipped studio and rent it out to photographers as well as use it myself. I would also see if I could hire my favorite photographers to teach me a few things about how they shoot, and continue to pursue my goal to be a great photographer. I would buy all of the cameras and lenses I've ever wanted. I would open a gallery in Manhattan and showcase talented photographers who are relatively unknown.
I would also take a few years to travel the world using Air B&B, and use that time to decide where I would be buying lofts to stay in when I go back. I know for sure I would buy multiple small lofts for my friends and I in San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Portland, Paris and London.
I would donate a large amount to various charities supporting medical research and LGBTQ youth.

This is just a very short list of everything I would do with that much money.

Last edited:
Wow. Something tells me that wasn't a joke...

Give the local library a considerable gift. Invest to avoid taxation and start looking for another planet. :D

Most reactions

Back