what would you like to learn...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not talking about subjects at school or difficult maths equation. I mean serious things, useful for your soul and life. like e.g you are shy and would like to change it, and why...

I'd like to learn how to talk about serious things with people who should know about those problems. I never could do this ... And I still can't today... Any thoughts how to learn it??

Hmm.. that's a tough one Mentos

I think maybe I would like to be better with my finances and be a bit more entrapraneurial. I seem to blow my money way to easily

Not a very spiritual answer though. Sorry

I would like to keep advancing in the field of computers. There's always something more to learn. I'm pretty up to date right now but I want to focus on keeping more current with all the hardware that's out and it's compatibilities/incompatibilities. Also, I'd like to get into physics and electricity. Basically all the aspects of my job. I'm good at what I do, but I'd like to get as advanced as I can.

I wold like to be able to apply myself more. I'm finding it hard to find motivation to study at the moment.

Daniel said:
I wold like to be able to apply myself more. I'm finding it hard to find motivation to study at the moment.

simmilar here... although I do love the courses I do, I can't concentrate on them and pay the whole attention to studies...

mentos_007 said:
I mean serious things, useful for your soul and life. like e.g you are shy and would like to change it, and why...

That’s me. I get really shy around people I do not know, I'm also horrible at making conversation with people I don’t know well.

As for why I would like to change it, I think it restricts me in a lot of things I do, from meetings at work to walking around taking pictures.

I hate it.

I'd like to learn Spanish and the Piano.

I would like to learn better sales techniques!
As I am an entrepenuer and to be able to sell is essential!

That's a good one, monicam!

I still would like to learn to play the piano.
And more foreign languages than I know. (Lots more, if that were possible).

right now I would really like to get better at taking pictures...and I would like to participate in a European "comenius" project with my 3 year old kids at school... that would give me some new and refreshing ideas for my work...

Most reactions

Back