What you get when you say "Just act natural"...

Point-N-Shoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Desperately trying to get a group shot for the yearbook. I'd rather work with chimpanzees than teenage girls!!

cheer_group_bloop1.1.jpg

cheer_group_bloop2.1.jpg

I'd rather work with chimpanzees than teenage girls!!

If I say that I'd rather work with teenage (cheerleader) girls...does that make me sound like a dirty old man? :scratch:

Although, I guess you don't expect the chimps to listen to you...the girls should follow some direction...but good luck with that. :lol:

Big Mike said:
If I say that I'd rather work with teenage (cheerleader) girls...does that make me sound like a dirty old man? :scratch:

Although, I guess you don't expect the chimps to listen to you...the girls should follow some direction...but good luck with that. :lol:
I hate to stereotype, but try to get a group of teenage cheerleaders to cooperate with you. Good luck. I have to deal with some every day. They can be a real pain in the ass.

Big Mike said:

I was thinking something along the same lines, though being 25 I'm not THAT far off from the teen years :D

--Illah

Most reactions

Back