Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
youthinkyoucanphotographotters.jpg

Oh well ... I tried.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! It looks like they do not like you! ;)

Regardless I like that shot!

Oh Corinna, that picture is priceless!!!!!!!!! Love it!! They sooo look like they were grinning for your camera. :lmao:

(Was the photo taken at Hagenbeck?)

Yes, I managed to get this one last Saturday, when Andreas, Sabine and I went there for the first of their Romantic Nights (second being next Saturday and third on the 18th, days one which I am "booked out" already).

I like it LaFoto :) Especially like the one in the middle :D

You got a belly laugh out of two of them. Otter jokes are hard to tell.

Well, they saw me, had heard the news about The Lost Otter Photographer over in the UK by their friends before and his usual "otter lens" and then saw me ... and my lens, and my camera and myself.

And this was their reaction :oops:

:lol:

I am learning a lot about Otter behavior on this site. The problem is not the Photographer here.

The otters on the right are obviously male. And they have obviously forgotten some absolutely critical event and are being 'reminded' by the female otters at the top left.

You can see it in the eyes. As if they want a truck to jump under. Been there boys, been there...:lol:

(and nice shot - the different 'emotions' on the faces of the otters are priceless. I really like this one).

YAY !! Otters

like the 2 laughing Otters

Where were you all day?
I was wondering and wondering and wondering when at last you'd show up!
I mean, you must have had your ears ringing from my thinking of you when I detected the otters in the moat of the Orang Utan house of Hagenbeck's. I took the photos for you! (And got thus laughed at, imagine!!!)

:lol:

(You remain the unrivaled King of Otter Photography, and The Otters Of This World United seem to know this and "punish" anyone who tries to take their photos!)

Dang, that one there in the middle looks like it could eat you alive

I never felt any danger coming from them towards me, though. But loads and loads of ridicule :roll: ..........................!

Most reactions

Back