WHAT????/

ACCESS DENIED

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODY

I AM A NEW PERSON IN THIS FORUM AND IN PHOTOGRAPHING
JUST WANNA ASK U WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THESE LENSES AND WHICH IS BETTER TO TAKE WITH NIKON D80

D80 body​
24-85​
mm ED lens

55-200​
mm lenc DX

D80 body​
18-70​
mm ED lens

55-200​
mm lenc DX

THANKS AGAIN I HOPE U CAN HELP ME

REGARDS

What lens did you get with the camera? Usually it will come with a 28-20mm lens or so. Stick with this for a while until you figure out what kind of photographs you prefer taking.

50mm is equivillent to the human eye.
Less than 50mm is good for wide landscape shots with lots of focus in the foreground and background.
Higher than 50mm makes objects closer with a short focal range, that is the main object will be in focus but probably not the back ground or foreground.

I would recommend getting a good beginner's book to read up on things, I started with [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself-Photography-Lee-Frost/dp/0071435050]"Teach Yourself Photography"[/ame].

50mm is equivillent to the human eye.
Less than 50mm is good for wide landscape shots with lots of focus in the foreground and background.
Higher than 50mm makes objects closer with a short focal range, that is the main object will be in focus but probably not the back ground or foreground.

This only applies to 35mm film cameras (1.5" x 1" frame). For the D80, which I believe is a 1" x 0.6" sensor, it would be a 35mm lens. For MF cameras, it's 80-90mm.

Yeah, 18-70 becuase it goes alot wider.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back