TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:meh:

IMG_140cBW.jpg

Original:
IMG_140c.jpg

Yeah, the cars killed it. You need to shoot with composition in mind- consider each object that appears in the frame. Other than that, you are on the right track.

wow I didn't know the cars in the background are that distracting because I thought using a wide aperture would make the cars too blurry to ruin this shot. I know that I still have a lot to learn about how to get good compositions and I am still learning ;)
thanks for the comments guys!

wow I didn't know the cars in the background are that distracting because I thought using a wide aperture would make the cars too blurry to ruin this shot. I know that I still have a lot to learn about how to get good compositions and I am still learning ;)
thanks for the comments guys!

Learning experience, that is one thing a person can only figure out after having done it. I can sit here and tell you that DOF can only do so much to cancle out background distractions, but it can't be fully understood until it is seen first hand. ;)

Learning experience, that is one thing a person can only figure out after having done it. I can sit here and tell you that DOF can only do so much to cancle out background distractions, but it can't be fully understood until it is seen first hand. ;)

lol yeah I guess it's kinda like everything else I mean sometimes you don't know that you have made a terrible mistake after the damage was done and when it's too late but I guess sometimes you just have to pay a very high price to learn something. MAYBE that shot would have looked better if I had a faster lens because mine only goes down or up or whatever to f/4.0 and if I had the 17-55 f/2.8 lens maybe the background blur would have been so severe that the cars wouldn't be noticeable at all lol

Most reactions

Back