What's been keeping me busy...

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Or better said WHO's been keeping me busy!!

This is my granddaughter Angel, she's been visiting for the last 8 days and she has certainly been keeping me busy and that's why I haven't been around much.

22angel10.jpg

Have I missed a lot???? She will be here for another week!!! I Love having her here!! Happy day!! :D

beautiful child... i know you enjoy her....keep taking pics of her, she is very photogenic.. nice to hear from a proud grandparent....!!

Well, she certainly looks angelic! I bet it's different at other times though! :mrgreen:
She's got a face which photographs well and you've done it justice.

I think someone is a proud Grandmother! :mrgreen:

I know this isnt the critique section, but could you let me know what you did to achieve this. Film, exposure etc.

I will NOT be giving a critical opinion dont worry! Just interested.

ferny said:
Well, she certainly looks angelic! I bet it's different at other times though! :mrgreen:
She's got a face which photographs well and you've done it justice.

I think someone is a proud Grandmother! :mrgreen:

Yes Ferny VERY proud! And you are quite right about her looking different than angelic at other times!!! She really is a sweetie though most of the time!!

Thanks for your comments everyone and Binglemybongle I shoot digital and for this shot I used only natural light and I am sorry but I don't recall the exposure. : )

Wow......great shot Photogal.

What a beautiful girl, Photo gal . These two pics are amazing.

Thank you very much for your comments Chiller and Cruzin, I appreciate them. Thought I would add a pic of Angel's mom, my daughter, the girl that absolutely hates having her picture taken! She makes it really tough on me!!!! :mrgreen:

2jamie%20likes2.jpg

thanks for looking! :D

She is stunning. I'm shocked at how much her daughter looks like her as well.

So, I'm think proud Grandmother AND proud mother? :mrgreen:

Excellent photographs as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back