What's Cooking?

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So...I was supposed to be taking pics for the 'Duel'. I was in such a hurry cause I got a late start, and I had to keep stopping to tend to Davin, that somehow, I thought that kitchen was on the list!

Maybe I confused silverware from #1 and bathroom from #2 :scratch:

Who knows :lmao: But since I took the time to take the pic, here it is. It was just gonna be b/w for the duel. But since I had a little more time afterwards :mrgreen:

51238161-L.jpg

Woodster...your pics never cease to inspire me. I might have to start a Being Woodsac thread :)

So, Rob and I in a thread from ages ago were talking about the TPF pub. Rob's the bartender, I'm the drunk, are you the shortorder cook?

Schmokin shot Woodsac . Love the flame.

Very good, I like this alot. Good composition and exposure. the selective coloring is a nice touch as well. :thumbup:

Wow thanks! I almost trashed this :lmao:

JonMikal said:
very cool (hot). i'm trying to find your reflection.
I think it may have been there in the color version, but barely? I think maybe I can almost see it here :confused:
There's a hot spot on the pan, about 1/3 of the way in on the left. That was from the flashlight used for the lighting. Well, about 1 inch to the right of that hot spot, (almost right in the middle of the pan) if I remember, is my reflection. I was about 6-8 ft away using the 50mm on a tripod down low.

Most reactions

Back