Whats everyone drinking???

I ll be right over for martinis!!! I like them dirty.....:sexywink:

For once I actually am!
Not much - just a small bailies (about the only alcoholic drink I actually enjoy)

Mischelle, I don't really care for the Respados. The Especial is good for day-to-day, but if I want to treat myself, I go wit Don Julio Anejo. :biggrin:

We have a bottle of the stuff I posted but we are all Patron Silver!!! Love it love it love it!!!

Mischelle, I don't really care for the Respados. The Especial is good for day-to-day, but if I want to treat myself, I go wit Don Julio Anejo. :biggrin:

BTW....thats some good ****!!

Water. The Canon Punch is too much to stomach!

Kidding.

It's still early here, so nothing yet. However, a co-worker brought in some limes from his yard and I'm going to make fresh margaritas. With Cazadores, in case you tequila people were wondering.

I'm sick, so just orange juice.

sadly, with nothing in it but oranges

Just the usual........

insane.jpg

Dude--that is disgusting--look at that HUGE sensor blob!!!!!!!! Clean that d*$m4D sensor, will ya???

Yeah, it's Friday night here, and I'm about ready to crack open yet another high-test beer. Not too long ago, I got back from the grocery store with the Super Bowl supplies,and I felt there was a pressing need to pre-test the beer supply, to make sure it was adequately, uh, adequately, uh high in alcohol to, uh...make the Doritos and sandwiches and deviled eggs go down fast and easy on Sunday....always be prepared and all that you know!

Most reactions

Back