Whats everyone drinking???

This is it.

(No making fun of the photo).

guinness.jpg

Dude--that is disgusting--look at that HUGE sensor blob!!!!!!!! Clean that d*$m4D sensor, will ya???
Ummmmm, that's not a sensor blob. It's BOKEH, or rather, Out Of Focus Background. It's actually a hanging clip for a photo I removed above the bottle. The smudge at the arm is mearly a dirty wall. :lol::lol::lol:

and deviled eggs
OH YAY.... I'm bringing the wings and ribs.... but deviled eggs would be a bonus. Cheers.

Dude--that is disgusting--look at that HUGE sensor blob!!!!!!!! Clean that d*$m4D sensor, will ya???
Ummmmm, that's not a sensor blob. It's BOKEH, or rather, Out Of Focus Background. It's actually a hanging clip for a photo I removed above the bottle. The smudge at the arm is mearly a dirty wall. :lol::lol::lol:

and deviled eggs
OH YAY.... I'm bringing the wings and ribs.... but deviled eggs would be a bonus. Cheers.

I shall reply to your post after the eight or ninth beer is test-drunk in preparation for the Stupor Bowl...

We are in Maryland - getting slammed right now with snow. Drove over to the Olive Garden across the street and had a couple Italian Margaritas while we waited for dinner to go. Hubby had a couple beers. Drove home...was pretty slippery out there...but we are right across the street so we made it fine. Now drinking beers. I love pretty snow but this is going to ruin my super bowl plans so I am bummed.

You drove across the street? Couldn't you walk? or slide? :lmao:

lol...its cold as **** and snow everywhere...like boots needed snow...and I got no boots. Its across a busy road...not just like throw a rock and hit it across the street. So yeah we drove. :mrgreen:

I'm pretty much out of beer but I do have an emergency pint of Jose and some left over vodka. I'll probably hit that tonight since I'm completely snowed in :D

:eek:ldman:prune juice here...:eek:ldman: :lol:

Er.... "Super Whey Protein Shot" - Recovery Fuel

110...... Calories
0g....... Calories from fat
0g....... Total fat
65mg... Sodium
30mg... Potassium
1g....... Carbs
0g....... Sugars
26g..... Protein

Just back from Golds... :blushing: However, that Corona in the fridge realllllly looks good right now !!

Most reactions

Back