What's everyone's current job then?

You already said you're a welder!! Make up your mind! I think you're lying to us again, "Matt"... :p

I am the Payroll and Benefits administrator for a local home medical equipment company.

orie, orie, orie....

by day, im toolmaker, machinist, welder, fabricator

by night im a teacher at the local university...teaching the same stuff i do during the day.

on the weekends...im Trish, and im a party girl all the way!!

md

MDowdey said:
orie, orie, orie....

by night im a teacher at the local university...teaching the same stuff i do during the day.

md

:lol: haha

MDowdey said:
orie, orie, orie....

md

And with that...Matt has earned himself a new title ;)

I own and operate a mobile green house. Well actually I just live in my 87 Cutless Supreme and grow weed in the trunk.

ok, im really new here...I looked through the board and read peoples replies and little comments. I and I swear people at work were looking at me strangely for laughing to myself. you guys are way to funny. It seems like everyone is having a good time, something you really dont see much on other boards.

LilCujo said:
ok, im really new here...I looked through the board and read peoples replies and little comments. I and I swear people at work were looking at me strangely for laughing to myself. you guys are way to funny. It seems like everyone is having a good time, something you really dont see much on other boards.

Don't worry, my coworkers think the same thing. I have had quite a few laughs here as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back