What's going on???

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did I miss something about MD?!?!?! What's going on??!! Why he's not posting, why he doesn't have his avatar, why he is a Guest and what happened to his posts number?!?!?! OMG?! Please don't tell me that he was banned.... I could have missed something coz I'm busy lately, but please somebody explain that to me?!

No, he certainly wasn't banned! Matt decided to leave TPF due to some personal reasons and requested that his account be deleted. Though we were VERY sorry to see him have to leave we respected his decision. If anyone would like to send him an e-mail please send me a PM and I can get you his address.

well... there were his title should be, now there is "Guest" diplayed.... damn... Matt!!!! You were a great part of this board!!!! :(:(:(

no it's not.... Matt would not be so cruel...

what the hell?

Wierd.

MD doode. What ever it is, I hope you're well.

Rave on brotha!

ez.

Maybe MD re-joined TPF as Bace??? no no no... that's a cruel joke :psorry Bace:p

Matt!!! If you read it, you should know that we all love you :D... ok... maybe not all... but girls do :D

Unfortunately, there is no joke involved. There were some conflicts between TPF and other parts of his life and his decision was made accordingly. We're definitely sorry to see him go.

Weird. I wouldn't have thought a website could affect someone that much.

Most reactions

Back