Whats going on?!

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so I ordered my battery WEDNESDAY at about 6pm.. I ordered with the 2 day service.. it says that they received it at about 7pm.. Its not SATURDAY (3 days) and its not here.. I checked their policy and this is what it says word for word...

"Two Day, normally 2 business days
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Second Day service. In order for your order to be processed for "Two Day" service, you must place the order before 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can expect your order to arrive within 2 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.

Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on the weight of the total order. An order containing multiple items typically receives a volume-shipping discount and therefore your total shipping and handling cost may be lower than the sum of individual ship charges appearing in your cart. You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout."

Any clue as to why I dont have it? :(:(:(

Wouldn't this question be better directed at the company you ordered from?

OR, if you want us to guess

It's a plot fomented by enemies of the US.

I have see this post in 2 other sections of the forum (maybe not you or im just going crazy) just relax you cant always think that a package will be on time. My grandmothers birthday card was 1 week late some how.

Okay, so I ordered my battery WEDNESDAY at about 6pm.. I ordered with the 2 day service.. it says that they received it at about 7pm.. Its not SATURDAY (3 days) and its not here.. I checked their policy and this is what it says word for word...

"Two Day, normally 2 business days
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Second Day service. In order for your order to be processed for "Two Day" service, you must place the order before 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can expect your order to arrive within 2 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.

Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on the weight of the total order. An order containing multiple items typically receives a volume-shipping discount and therefore your total shipping and handling cost may be lower than the sum of individual ship charges appearing in your cart. You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout."

Any clue as to why I dont have it? :(:(:(

as you say, they received the order 7pm on wednesday

you also say they process 2day orders only before 11.00am

so your order would of been processed on Thursday morning

2 business days from thursday would be Monday
friday being the 1st business day and monday being the 2nd business day

so you should get it on monday, hope this helps

Most reactions

Back