Whats in a name

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
names.jpg

Since I have sooo many cemetery pics, I thought I would cram all the strange names I have found on gravestones into one photo. Kinda of a hoot:lol:

great idea man, these look great together..... love the 'fear' one.... what an awsome name to have on a stone, good stuff :thumbup:

Thanks Arch. I found one a few weeks ago, while wandering. The guys name was Sexmen. Now I can not find it again. I remember tellin one of me to go back and get a shot. But I forgot where I saw it. Must go back...must go back.

Cool idea here ;)

We used to have a CPT. Seaman here at the base. Can you imagine that? At one time...he was Seaman, Seaman. That had to hurt :lol:

woodsac said:
Cool idea here ;)

We used to have a CPT. Seaman here at the base. Can you imagine that? At one time...he was Seaman, Seaman. That had to hurt :lol:

:hail: good one woody...

great idea chiller.... i just love reading all the different names...

i know of one that was named.. alpha omega *******.....you gotta love that... beginning and the end....

pretty much sums it all up....

woodsac said:
Cool idea here ;)

I went to school with a Peter Seaman... poor guy!

Thanks everyone. When I find them I always wonder how the ceremony went. Like how do you say... We are here to day to say goodbye to Mr. Luck. Obviously he ran out.:lmao:

looking good my man, would be great if you could make a sentence with them.

Boon said:
looking good my man, would be great if you could make a sentence with them.

Trust me man... I tried. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back