1 pack sausages.
1 tube cheese spread.
1 block mature cheddar.
1/2 onion.
1 jar branston sandwich pickle.
1 jar helmans mayo.
1 jar wholegrain mustard.
1/2 tin of baked beans.

(I think it's time i went grocery shopping)

And i'm about to turn some of that into dinner: chips, beans, sausages, maybe some veg to stay slightly healthy :thumbup:

So folks whats in your fridge? and what would you do with it?

I like being nosy :D

Scurra said:
Whats in your fridge?
We did this about a year ago, it was a lot of fun. Except it was more interesting if you just took a snapshot of your open fridge and posted it without any mention of anything. I'll contribute when I get home.......

malachite said:
We did this about a year ago, it was a lot of fun. Except it was more interesting if you just took a snapshot of your open fridge and posted it without any mention of anything. I'll contribute when I get home.......

Oooooops.... I just ruined it by stopping at the grocery store on the way home from work. Now there's actually food in there along with the beer, margarita mix and film. :lol:

LOTS of stuff. Erik may be a normal sized guy, but he's a big eater, and I like to cook. :) So...there's milk, soy milk, chocolate soy milk, coke, eggs, sausage, couple different kinds of cheese and shredded cheese, lettuce, industrial sized container of ranch dressing, bacon bits, all sorts of condiments, leftovers from stuff I've made this week...um...lots of other stuff, too. Oh, baby carrots and ranch veggie dip (fat free, but it's DELICIOUS!)...oh...and couple kinds of sammich meats for Erik's lunches...and sliced fruit cups. I'm too lazy to go see what else is in there. I just got home from an 14 hour work day.

Guinness, Dry White Wine, Bombay Sapphire, Tonic and about 100 sauces I'm never going to use again. And film... naturally!

I'm not at all sure what is in my 'fridge. You do hear rustling in the undergrowth when you open the door and I once had a poison dart zip past my ear to skewer a roll of kitchen towel.
I'm thinking of mounting an expedition in there when the weather is right, providing I can get shells for the elephant gun. Guides might be a problem.
Anyone know a good source of reliable native bearers?

Hertz van Rental said:
Anyone know a good source of reliable native bearers?

I find summer sqash to be the most reliable. Tomatoes just go "squish" when you put a pack on them and pineapples are just flat out anti-social.

LizM said:
I find summer sqash to be the most reliable. Tomatoes just go "squish" when you put a pack on them and pineapples are just flat out anti-social.
We already have several team members who are vegetables, and it probably wouldn't be a good idea to take a fruit along. But thanks for the suggestion.
I think I might go by Zeppelin instead.

Please don't make any suggestions regarding reliable sources of gas.

LizM said:
Awww, you're no fun.:sad anim:
With all that fruit and veg in your diet you are taking in a lot of fibre. I suspect that the source of gas that you have in mind would be of the anti-social variety. It might be a relief to you but I would have a difficult time steering if my eyes were watering.

several rolls of film
eggs
milk
oj
coke
some uncooked oatmeal cranberry walnut cookie dough
gatorade
feta cheese
parmesean cheese
lots of condements liek mustand, mayo, bbq sause, marinades
lettuce
tomatos
onions
cucumbers
left over veggie spagehetti
oh and some hershy's choc syrup of choc milk...um.

Hertz van Rental said:
With all that fruit and veg in your diet you are taking in a lot of fibre. I suspect that the source of gas that you have in mind would be of the anti-social variety. It might be a relief to you but I would have a difficult time steering if my eyes were watering.

Actually I was gonna suggest several politicians we could spare at the moment. After all, they aren't doing anything else productive (and knocking up interns does NOT count as productive).

Hot air man! Hot air! Get your mind out of 1st grade!

LizM said:
Actually I was gonna suggest several politicians we could spare at the moment. After all, they aren't doing anything else productive (and knocking up interns does NOT count as productive).
We've got enough of our own.
This actually gives me a great idea for solving the global warming problem.
Where's my hunting rifle?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back