Whats in your glass tonight?

Taking tomorrow off. Sipping my Bourbon. Trying to think of where to go shoot tomorrow. Leaning towards the Salton Sea for some birds.

A really nice 2004 Chateau de Beaucastel (Chateauneuf-du-Pape). Took a while for it to open but once it did, it was rocking!

And now I'm off to dreamland.... :lol:

Laphroaig 1991 (cask 6856) Mackillop's choice.

22 year old awesomeness.

Had a martini last night. A proper one.

For the record, a martini has gin and dry vermouth. Twist or olives. Done.

None of this "chocolate martini" or "coconut martini" or "watermelon martini" bullsh!t.

They are not martinis. They are cocktails.

I agree with lmir on this martini stuff. Further more, IMHO Beefeater gin, and Martini&Rosi dry vermouth makes for a darn fine martini, with two pimento stuffed olives, it is heaven.

I agree with lmir on this martini stuff. Further more, IMHO Beefeater gin, and Martini&Rosi dry vermouth makes for a darn fine martini, with two pimento stuffed olives, it is heaven.

Ever tried "The Botanist" or "Edinburgh" gin? They are both SOOO good. [emoji106]

Ballet of Angels wine again...

Limr and warhorse are spot on about the martinis.
Tonight for me it's...
Vodka redbull.

Ever tried "The Botanist" or "Edinburgh" gin? They are both SOOO good. [emoji106]

I'll have to try those.

The only variation on the martini I've done is to use a slice of cucumber (instead of olives) when using Hendrick's gin. If you've never done it (and if you like cucumber), definitely give it a try. It's startling how well it works.

I'll have to try those.

The only variation on the martini I've done is to use a slice of cucumber (instead of olives) when using Hendrick's gin. If you've never done it (and if you like cucumber), definitely give it a try. It's startling how well it works.

I should note I'm not sure how they'd taste in a Martini, but as a gin they are utterly delicious. Smooth and flavorful. Enjoy on the rocks or with some tonic and a lime [emoji106]

Most reactions

Back