Whats in your glass tonight?

Brown liquors, however, do the opposite. Bourbon, Scotch, or rye don't help the migraines at all, unfortunately :p
Well, I have some rum; I think that's the only non-brown liquor I've got at the moment. But I still think I'll just pass. Plenty of time tomorrow for that, if it keeps raining and beginning just generally such dreich weather. :D

So now I'm thinking since I have one of my migraines, it's time for me to pour myself a little of the vodka I have in the freezer instead of taking any more Advil :D
See? You now have a medicinal reason to hit the hootch. Could life be any better?!? :lol:

Will probably have a Scott Paul pinot noir later tonight. (Although Sharon's got me craving a margarita all of a sudden.) Right now, sipping coffee.

Funny. I have you craving a Margarita, and I think you just convinced me to go make myself a nice cup of coffee. :D

I had three greyhounds

using tapatalk.

I had three greyhounds

What's in a greyhound?

doganatomy.jpg

Maker's on the rocks. I am working on my first one, and will have one more, then off to see the sandman.

Funny. I have you craving a Margarita, and I think you just convinced me to go make myself a nice cup of coffee. :D
I love my coffee!! Can't drink any past about 6'ish though, or the caffeine stays with me too long. For some reason, I just don't do decaf.

Tonight the pinot with dinner served me very well. :)

Unfortunately I am stuck with water in my glass for tonight. My daughter is hosting a sleepover party and my house will soon be full of giggling, squealing 12 year olds. Why is it that when you most need a nice glass of wine or a bracing shot of tequila that you just can't have it?

Unfortunately I am stuck with water in my glass for tonight. My daughter is hosting a sleepover party and my house will soon be full of giggling, squealing 12 year olds. Why is it that when you most need a nice glass of wine or a bracing shot of tequila that you just can't have it?

Oh dear god, this seems like EXACTLY the time to have that drink!

I know but probably not a good move before they even get here, lol. Maybe after they settle in and start their "makeovers" I'll have a nice Irish coffee.

My daughter is hosting a sleepover party and my house will soon be full of giggling, squealing 12 year olds. Why is it that when you most need a nice glass of wine or a bracing shot of tequila that you just can't have it?
This is why they put locks on doors.

I know but probably not a good move before they even get here, lol. Maybe after they settle in and start their "makeovers" I'll have a nice Irish coffee.

That's more like it. I mean, I know you can't get all three sheets to the wind, but lord knows you'll need some kind of fortification. Hell, I need a drink just reading about it! ;)

Most reactions

Back