Whats in your glass tonight?

Sounds a little better than corn squeezin's and spring water.

tumblr_nfebnufhWx1tpu1geo1_500.gif

I don't know if it has a name but - 2 oz of blended whiskey and 4 oz of cream soda - all on-the-rocks.

Arnie's Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade

Well, I survived my daughter's sleepover party last night. They outlasted me, I was sound asleep by 12 but when I woke up at 2 they were still awake and giggling! Tonight I'm enjoying a well earned appletini and looking forward to a more restful night!

A new to me Chilean Cab Sauv. Very nice!

Well, I survived my daughter's sleepover party last night. They outlasted me, I was sound asleep by 12 but when I woke up at 2 they were still awake and giggling! Tonight I'm enjoying a well earned appletini and looking forward to a more restful night!

Congrats! :)

Tonight I've just got a finger of Buffalo Trace, neat. Nerves are a bit jangly about dealing with the beginning of the blizzard tomorrow.

Congrats! :)

Tonight I've just got a finger of Buffalo Trace, neat. Nerves are a bit jangly about dealing with the beginning of the blizzard tomorrow.

Yes, they are predicting 30 or so inches here. I wasn't that worried thinking we've had worse but then I watched the alarmists, I mean the news, and they stated that it was going to snow for 25 hours! Also they are predicting power outages and the usual school closings. I can work from home so no worries about the commute but not looking forward to cleaning up from that mess. Besides, I was really looking forward to Tuesday this week. My cleaning lady is scheduled which always puts me in a great mood and I have dinner plans with a very dear friend that I have not seen in ages.

Most reactions

Back