What's in your loft

Don't think I'm giong to find much, my UK pad has only been up 5 years and the one out here has only been up for around 12 months (and it doesn't have an attic anyway). Nice find though.

great :)

I haven't got any loft :( ... this is a loft-free house built in the late 80ies

My mother whilst I was away at college moved house and my father's camera collection from the 1920s and 1930s including a Zeiss 1/4 plate rising front that i took my first pictures on back in 1958 went. Also my sketches and brass rubbings and even an O guage three rail Hornby train set - worth a fortune nowdays. All our loft has is about 120 yers of Black Fen Soil as only recently reslated and lined!

my house was built in 1870 and i haven't had a chance to look in the loft yet. bit scared what i might find actually :confused:

When my parents moved into the house they live in now, my dad found a very old photo album containing lots of photographs of a family. I'm not too sure of the period the photos were taken, but judging by the way the people in it dressed, they look like they would blend in well in the days of Jack the Ripper or Sherlock Holmes. Victorian maybe?

the album itself has virtually turned into dust but the photographs are in good condition. Can old photos like these be worth money?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back