What's it called??

linpelk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there a name for the process where you set up your camera on a tripod and take multiple pictures of yourself in various places around the setting and then put them all together in one shot? Some people were posting pictures like this here on the forum a while back so I figure someone here should know. I'd love to find a tutorial on how that's done, but it's kind of hard if I don't know what to search... Thanks!

Thanks rufus, yep that's the one.

Hi DAVID!!!!

I agree with Mark. Photo Collage.

Take several images (they just happen to be of the same object), and arrange them all collectively in one image.

Used to do it in a darkroom, should much earier to do in PP.

I agree with Mark. Photo Collage.

Take several images (they just happen to be of the same object), and arrange them all collectively in one image.

Used to do it in a darkroom, should much easier to do in PP.

The way I did it was in ps, and I combined the pictures into layers used auto align(I think its auto align) and once the pictures were on top of one another I used the eraser tool to expose the subject. Just make sure when you take the shots to use manual focus and keep the same focus. Good luck, I had a hard time finding a tutorial but I believe a former board member the nikonguy helped me out. You might be able to search my older post but Idk.

It's called Linda? What an eye-opener.

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back