What's it worth?

Have you made more off of your photography than you have spent in the last year?

Is that a joke?

Lets see, so far I have not made a dime on photography (not like I was trying though).

Spent total last year, or spent on photography last year?

Either way, I've spent more than I've made - it's hard to spend less than nothing.

and keep the grooms horizon level. :lol:

Seems like an upstanding young man to me.

LOL ... since the only timeline was for what I spent then yeah ... combining 15 years as a full-time professional pretty much overcomes what I spent in a single year.

Gary

Is that a joke?

Lets see, so far I have not made a dime on photography (not like I was trying though).

Spent total last year, or spent on photography last year?

Either way, I've spent more than I've made - it's hard to spend less than nothing.

Ok, I screwed up. Have you made a profit on your photography in the last year?

Personally, I've never really been able to define how exactly it is I make my money. It's a combination of web design, real estate photography and other photography, so I guess yes. Just seems different this year because I haven't had the usual educational budget that pays for the good stuff--workshops and travel. Still paid the bills and gained some weight.

I finally said...I would only do it, in exchange for sex...no $$$ :lol::lmao::lol: I think there is a deal in the works. :p

Yeah, but what if he objected to someone having sex with his bride before him... or was he talking about himself? :confused::confused::confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nude weddings are great! Just keep the cold shower running nearby...

I'd think that it'd be easy because most of it is just hanging out.

Yeah, but what if he objected to someone having sex with his bride before him... or was he talking about himself? :confused::confused::confused: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh we were not talking bout the bride....but a hider. :p Ya know...the blind date thing. Oh wait....they would take one look at me, and most likely run. :lol::lmao:

Havent made a dime on my photos yet but, then I guess you need to promote them first.

Last edited:
I have, but just went read after my previous purchases.

I couldn't even begin to know how to sell photos myself. I live out in the middle of nowhere, thus there's nowhere around that I could display them. Well, I guess I could display them, but the bears and coyotes could look at them. :D

Also, 90% of my photos are the kids or the dog, so nothing there to sell anyways. Don't have the equipment to take people's money for my photos either.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back