Whats lenses does my 350 d take?

Both, its a crop body so the EF-S are "designed" for that type of body. But the EF lens' are for full frame camera's but they still work fine on your crop body.
You won't have any issues with IS (Image Stabilization) or AF (Auto Focus) with either lens on your body.

Why would you buy a camera not knowing what lens mount it has? I'm just curious. Also, I'm pretty sure that this information is covered in the manual, so you could've looked it up there.

Why would you buy a camera not knowing what lens mount it has? I'm just curious. Also, I'm pretty sure that this information is covered in the manual, so you could've looked it up there.
Sure you're curious? Seems more like you're bullying someone. Please remember that TPF is friendly helpful place on the Internet. Please see DP Review Forums or Photo.Net for the other kind of community.

Yep exactly what B young said

No problem - nothing better than a person who knows when he screwed up and can be bigger than it.

Some might have just purchased it and been content with the kit lens attached...

Many Canon users were/are confused by the EF versus EF-S compatibilities. I still have to explain EF versus FD on occasion...

Most reactions

Back