What's on your Christmas wish list?

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have long debated whether I need any additional photography equipment this year. Of course I err on the side of YES!
I got a good Black Friday deal on the M.Zuiko 17mm 1.8. (if you can call $400 for a 35mm lens a good deal.......).

What is on your wish list?

Got enough stuff.

I would like to get my broken back healed by then.

Time and health enough to get some work done on the house would be nice.

a battery grip that doesn't drain the body battery lol .... ie, an OEM grip.

and happiness and cheer for my kids and family :)

I've got enough schtuff. Peace and health to everyone is all I ask for.

At this point in time I have everything I want or need. It won't last.............lol

My younger brother to get better. Family to be happy.

As far as material things go:
- Apple store money (to buy things mentioned below)
- iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
- Macbook Pro 13" 2016 Touchbar model
- Indochino gift card (need a couple suits)
- Gorillapod

Future wishlist:
- A good 24-70 f2.8 (*DEFINITELY NOT* the VR Nikon version, it's comically huge)
- Nikon to actually respond to my support ticket emails inquiring into my D750 "Err" message (has been a non-issue after first shot, but I'm at a *VERY* low shutter count & the issue has shown up)

Last edited:
I got myself the Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E

For camera stuff a few canon lenses, l bracket, new strap. Other things a carbon fiber Benchmade Stryker, another Sebenza 21. The new Ingersoll rand w5132 to go along with my w7150 and replace my Milwaukee m18 fuel 3/8 impact. A 4x4 rc truck. A ton more tools to stuff my already over flowing toolbox. I forget what else. But note than any of that material matter, I'd like to be able to go back to work, to have my family happy and healthy and to be able to continue to help others get through tough times.

Nikon D750 replacement but this doesn't exist yet.
Electronic Gimbal
Macro lens

Most reactions

Back