what's on your desktop?

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
what kind of background are you using? i'm always interested to see what other people choose to put on their screen.

and also, do you change it very often? i think i've had this same picture up here for at least 6 months now. obviously i don't change it much, but i know some people change it practically every day.

this is the picture i've got on mine... of course, it's stretched to fit the screen, but this is the original picture:

338%3A5%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D655%3D374%3DXROQDF%3E2323462%3A45433ot1lsi

alessandra ambrosio. mmmmmmmmmmmm... tasty. :p :wink:

I'm prone to snagging various album covers that I think are cool. I just started a new job, and this pc had some lame-ass beach scene on the desktop. I deleted it quickly (it was depressing, really) but haven't had time to search for anything new.

My last image at my old job was of the Beatles' Abbey Road. :sun:

At home, we take turns putting up stuff. Right now, I think the hubby has some wine labels posted. He's such a geek. :goodvibe:

I have one of my own pics on both my home and work computers. They are there to remind me of what I am supposed to be working on. It hasn't been working, but then I've been a bit distracted...

Didn't we do this before?
But yeah, normally a homemade wallpaper of either a panorama i've taken, or something graphic designy.

Thats quite old now, and since my last reinstall of XP, its still at the default blue/gray colour.

Several scenes from webshots.com. Rotate or change about every week. Seasonal or holiday stuff.

i'm not surprised it's been done before, nukie, but there's no reason we can't do it again. and i usually don't like to dig up really old threads. :wink:

The desktop thread is done many times on every single forum in the history of the internet.

i used to have a huge face pic of doxx on my desktop for months :oops: ... but now in using 0S X and just have 2 finder windows blocking my desktop ... i cant see it anymore :(

my desktop

desk.jpg

Since I was booted from my old account on my parents computer to a new one, I have the default XP background thingie. Before, I had a warning I made in Photoshop to tell my kid sister and her frineds to stay out of my account. Damn brat! She got her way (hence being booted).

So..on MY computer (no Internet) I think I still have images of my (passed away last January) dog Buddy. if not, then I don't remember.

I'm prolly going to go shopping (a.k.a downloading) a few Halloween images..I tend to go with the season :)

I usually have an image of someone on my desktop.

Most reactions

Back