What's the best thing you've been given for free?

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
anything? materialistic or not... it's up to you :)

Memories. Some i got for free and some I had to really pay for but all are appreciated and held onto...and in some respects, they are the best thing i've got left from certain people :(

Also my friends give me their time and my bird gives me her love :oops: :D

oh and i got a massive bottle of vodka a while ago too :lol: :lol:

A healthy beautiful son is definately top of my list.

The best material thing I've been given was...

isomacrelax.jpg

hmm ... material things: pullower and t-shirt from nokia :)

non-material: hmm... I'll agree with memories and friends... still lack of love :)

Life...i guess..it's not like i asked for it or nothin. :wink:

I was standing in line at the arena trying to get hockey tickets for the game that was scheduled to start in about 15 minutes, worried that the game was going to be sold out.

A guy walks up to be and asks if I am trying to get tickets, so naturally I assume he is a scalper and tell him no thanks (didn't have cash on me anyway). He laughs and hands me two tickets and tells me his buddy has season seats with him but couldn't make it. Naturally I have a stunned look on my face when I find out they are something like 3rd or 4th row seats (worth close to $100 each) and he says, "see you inside" and walks off.

I guess I should have told him I'd be his hockey buddy any other time his friend couldn't make it! :lol:

I don't think anyone has ever really given me anything big material-wise...oh..well...when I got my Canon AE-1 Program, this photographer guy I met ONCE (then kept in touch with via email) sent me a macro lense! Almost forgot about that. :)

Most reactions

Back