What's the best way to find models?

If the models you find on those free sites were dynamic and interesting enough they would have representation.

That's not true at all....logically or empirically.

Logically: What of models before they get signed? Were they not dynamic and interesting before joining the agency?

Empirically: First, there are plenty of reasons a great model might not be signed. They could live in an area where there are no reputable agencies, for example. That's quite common. Second, they may simply not be interested in pursuing modeling to the extent that joining an agency would be required or beneficial. It doesn't mean they're any less good, or expressive. Third, there are many gorgeous, talented models who are well suited to beauty or some styles of glamour but can't get signed because they aren't tall enough.

The only thing that an agency model more or less guarantees is that they'll show up.

Strip clubs.

I've got a calender project in mind and my buddy has hooked me up with dancers at some of the local strip clubs that he frequents. They are looking for the exposure and don't charge a whole lot. Many are fine with prints, and with printing contact and booking information about them on the calender.

Most reactions

Back