What's the weather like near you today?

So just a little update from my home town of La Porte TX (located on the Galveston Bay area)

Its snowing.... in the houston area.... We're supposed to get 5 inches tonight! THATS CRAZY!!! IT NEVER SNOWS HERE!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
So just a little update from my home town of La Porte TX (located on the Galveston Bay area)

Its snowing.... in the houston area.... We're supposed to get 5 inches tonight! THATS CRAZY!!! IT NEVER SNOWS HERE!

WOw, that is nuts.

And I was born in Conroe!!

sun is shining, it's about 8 degrees C, but the humidity is high and it's not nice :(. The first christmas without snow!!!

Bokeh said:
Helooooo? I'm still waiting? Does ANYONE get the picture I posted?? Or am I just OLD!! :)

Of course we did - Midnight Cowboy with John Voight and Dustin Hofmann. We got the reference too but did we really have to tell you that we got it?
What happened to the throwaway? :LOL:

aggiezach said:

Grrr... ARRRGGGGHHHHHH. I left Houston on Christmas Eve and went to East Texas where it did NOT snow. Then came back to Houston to see all the snow pictures on the news. I can't believe it.

65 and slightly overcast today but it is supposed to rain all week. I love the rain but it makes me want to stay in bed with a cup of hot cocoa and some good movies on. ::sigh::

Cold and windy
122604.jpg

Snowing here finally! We're supposed to get 4-8" tonight.

cloudy and freezing. i wish it would snow so i could get a few night b&w's at the monuments.

Most reactions

Back