What's up with Amazon?

I remember feeling the same way a year or so ago when the raised the minimum. lol ;)

Considering what you used to buy for $25 now costs $35, I don't see the issue.

Me too - Amazon Prime for $99 a year - and Prime includes other perks (like streaming movies) beyond free 2-day shipping on a lot of stuff.

I think i've bought 2 things from amazon.

It's a business write off for me so I don't even think about the membership cost. When I need an add on item I just go to my wish list. It gives me an excuse to buy something else that I've wanted. I'm sure this is what Amazon wants. So win-win in my book.

Love my Amazon Prime.

I do, I like to keep local businesses going **** Amazon

Yes I totally support local businesses in all ways possible. Our city has a really amazing local economy and both my husband and I depend on the support of local businesses for our livelihoods. Buuuut I don't really consider target/walmart/big box stores to be local and I would way rather Amazon than deal with the crowds/lines/parking at big box stores.

so what your saying is...you actually shop at real stores :eek-73::confused-55:

As much as possible. Real brick-n-mortar stores are going out of business as everyone demands the low prices of nameless/faceless online vendors. I much prefer walking into a camera store and everyone greets me by name. They know what I have for gear, too.

Most reactions

Back