What's up ya'll?

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by WaywardShinobi, Jan 20, 2010.

1. WaywardShinobi

WaywardShinobi TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello, I'm wayward and I've been recently very interested in photography. I'd love to learn and maybe even make it my side business (I live in a small town, only two photographers within an hour drive) and just be a nice productive hobby. I looked around the web and decided this would be the best place to learn so here I am. I hope for this to be a great experience for me and hope you'll enjoy my presence. I'll try to be as active as I can, but sometimes I'm just too busy. Thanks,

~Waywardshinobi

BTW, I posted in the beginner photo forum a thread with my first few photos.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. AliasPros

AliasPros TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Glad to have you here at TPF welcome, what are you shooting on, glass and all???

ALIAS
    (Rookie)

3. WaywardShinobi

WaywardShinobi TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you!

I'm using a standard FujiFilm FinePix E550 right now. Hopefully soon I'll have money to make the step up to a dSLR. I'm thinking about the Nikon D3000 kit and buying the Nikon 50mm f1.8D AF Nikkor lens to go along with the kit lens. I've heard it was a good lens to use for portraits and that it was fast for sports. Anyway, thanks for the welcome!