rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just playing around with the niece and random rose today what you all think?​
3099264306_de5025505d.jpg
3099264654_f3156c6b64.jpg

I like the picture of your niece. There's probably a little more red in this photo than should be, but its still a pretty nice photo.

haha well i thought the same thing but i chalked it up to the fact she has red hair and a pink/red jacket....but i do agree a bit warm...but it was also sundown

Well, yes, I tend to agree that the colour of her anorak, of the atmosphere (you say it was at sunset time), of her hair, of the dry grass she's sitting on, of her little cold nose and her cold fingers all add to the impression that there is too much red to be seen. But I tend to believe that all that red simply WAS there when you took the photo.

The foot is whole in the original?

Not sure about the rose pic.
The detail is there in the flower, but the background is blurred to extremes in comparion. I have made a whole picture series with a full-colour subject and half-desaturated backgrounds, so I like the technique, but somehow here I don't ... can't tell why.

actually no she moved it like right at the last minute and just barely threw it out of frame...darn i really liked my rose pic :( haha hmmm would be interested in seeing some of yours that are similar always up for some good input and techniques

just playing around with the niece and random rose today what you all think?​
3099264306_de5025505d.jpg
3099264654_f3156c6b64.jpg
Both are good pictures, the rose background is a little distracting, and you cut your niece's foot off in the frame, but otherwise good pictures. Nothing major at all.

Please! By all means! Continue to like your rose photo!! Please.
Don't let the tastes/personal opinion of one person throw you off balance here! It's all very subjective critiquing and commenting on here, extremely subjective.

And I'm not sure that one pic of fully saturated subject and partly desaturated background I once posted to here years ago is still to be found ... but I'll look around for it. OK?

ETA: ah well, that was more easily found than I thought: it's_here :D.

Love the pic of your niece. She's cute. The one of her in the other thread made me laugh appreciatively. Cute expression.

It seems like the focus was more on her jacket though, so the top of her head is just a hair out of focus. A bit smaller aperature might have helped (or just moving the focus point).

I really like the "background" she is on... it works nicely with the colors of your niece and is kind of interesting without being intrusive.

Most reactions

Back