Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 60-69

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LizM said:
Ok - I got a question!

How the @&$#%^(* are all you wet behind the ears whelps affording the fancy camera equipment you have!!!!:confused:

I can't afford DSLR... I use very very old Zenit 12xp, which used to belong to my dad. and I use Fuji s5000 ... I had to work and collect cash to get it for more than a year... and please... remember that Poland is not in such a good situation as US or UK :/ the earnings are way lower while the prices of cameras and gear are the same as those in UK or US.

and going back to the main topic here :)
I'm 19, as most of you know me pretty well :) and I'll turn 20 in... damn... in 5 months and 8 days :/

Hertz van Rental said:
*See 'The Children's Big Book Of Facts I Just Made Up' by H van Rental.

I wanna a copy of this one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hehehe

:pale: i must be the youngest on here..............14............anyone to correct me?

laura

No can do!

I'm 17, 18 at the end of the month and everything :eek:

Like some people have said, unsurprising to see majority of people above 20, goes with the general calmness and that of the forum :)

mentos_007 said:
... and please... remember that Poland is not in such a good situation as US or UK :/ the earnings are way lower while the prices of cameras and gear are the same as those in UK or US.

Please don't let the media and TV shows fool you mentos. Most of those who "have everything" in the USA are up to their eyeballs in debt. Most of us real people are just getting by...not having trouble paying the power bill (well, most months anyway) but getting by. I paid off my camera on a 12 months no interest deal and used a 2nd job to pay for it.;)

That's why I wanted to know why some of you youngsters seem to have all the cool gear.

speciespython said:
:pale: i must be the youngest on here..............14............anyone to correct me?

laura

I think we had someone younger... about 11 but I an't remember his nick...

I'm 36, but I'm holding at 25 too! You are only as old as you act and feel, so...yeah, 25 it is! :D

Meysha said:
:shock: that shouldn't account for the calmness! :lol:

Having just given up on moderating a forum that is now full of 12 year olds and has nearly million members, trust me, this is calm :lmao:

I'm 32 but no one would EVER guess that from looking at me. My bro is 3 years younger and 4 inches shorter but people still think he is older then me.

Most reactions

Back