What's your favorite free/cheap plug-in?

crystal_lynn

I am sure I sound childish
Reaction score
Website
www.crystallynnphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have only been using CS2 for about a month and I have learned so much. I have downloaded a million and a half gradients, styles, textures, actions, brush, and of course plug-ins.

My favorite free plug-in that I have found is Photo Filters by Karl S. The skin warming has been perfect for my photos. Found here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1044130

So what is your favorite free/cheap plug-in? Post the link if you've got it, but a name will do also.

My favorite is 'Wally's B&W action'. It's a great tool for converting color images to black & white.

This one got passed around the internet quite a bit, back in the day. I think Wally himself was also a member here for a while.

My favorite is the actions pallet. Everything you need to do to a photo is already contained within photoshop, and at your grasp.

So do actions. There is no shortcut to learning how to use the program. If you strive to do the best you can, in photography and post processing, you will take manual control over both processes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back