What's your first impression?

MAR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When you take a look at this image, what is the first thing that sticks out?

]

Also, what do you think is going on in it?

P.S. Yes, I took it. :p

Last edited:
Diabities testing, and it has a feel of a really cool looking motovational poster.
Nice work.

The ring caught my attention first. Next it was the testing, seems like it is being done in a loving manner.

It's cluttered and a bit ambiguous. I didn't realize this was a diabetes testing shot. It doesn't "read" clearly...like that large, flesh-colored (?) "thing" that runs up and down the far right hand side of the photo...I cannot tell what that is. Is it a leg? An arm? And the red thing looks thin, like a new smart phone or something. My firstg impression was of confusion and lack of clarity...I really could not tell what anything in the photo was except for hands and the green-stoned ring.

It's cluttered and a bit ambiguous. I didn't realize this was a diabetes testing shot. It doesn't "read" clearly...like that large, flesh-colored (?) "thing" that runs up and down the far right hand side of the photo...I cannot tell what that is. Is it a leg? An arm? And the red thing looks thin, like a new smart phone or something. My firstg impression was of confusion and lack of clarity...I really could not tell what anything in the photo was except for hands and the green-stoned ring.

great observations!

the actual point of the photograph diverts from diabetic testing because of the highlighted ring and desaturated testing monitor, which, in this case, i modified on purpose

thanks for the comment :thumbup:

-

also, @Soocom1 & stone_family3, thank you

Most reactions

Back