Whats your pet's name?

Scott WRG Editor said:
Luminosity said:
MDowdey said:
mines name is chase......

md

'Tis not .....its Lumi :greenpbl:

Nope, thats the name of his inflatable friend...... just kidding md :shock:

well i made up my inflatable doll to look like lumi, so i guess your right!!!!! :lol:

md

This is my dog, Boiler. He's living up at my parents' farm at the moment because we don't have a big enough yard for him.

boiler1.jpg

Oh boy - I have a zoo...

Shadow and Royal - my horses
Chief and Odus - my dogs
Lucie, Boo, Salem and Poon - my cats (Yes, my cat's name really is Poon)

<<<---Everyone knows the O-dog goes by O-dog, Pig, Piggy, and the Big O....but his real name is Odin. :D

His nemesis, the cat, is named Jinx. She's such a sweetie, I should have a picture of her here, but I don't. :oops:

The last pet we had was a cute little gerbil named Chilidog, who met an unfortunate end in the Christmas tree stand water when he escaped from his cage one fateful December night, some years ago. :shock: No more small rodents in this house.

MDowdey said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
Luminosity said:
MDowdey said:
mines name is chase......

md

'Tis not .....its Lumi :greenpbl:

Nope, thats the name of his inflatable friend...... just kidding md :shock:

well i made up my inflatable doll to look like lumi, so i guess your right!!!!! :lol:

md

My lifetime ambition realized !! :oops:

Let's see...

Oldest cat, a Scottish Fold (silver tabby) named Duncan McCloud.

Middle one, a mutt (tabby) named Tiger.

Littlest one, also a mutt (long grey fur) named Beethoven for his crazy hair and character.

A dachsund/chihuahua mix old lady (she is about 13 years old but holding really well) named Cissi, we adopted her with that name. Really. :lol:

My cat's name is splodge...
And before that we had dribbles...
and before that was shadow...
and before that was sooty (shadow was sooty's kitten)
then back in NZ, we had Tiger... apparently tiger scratched me next to my eye - and i think thats why we dont have her anymore. Which is really sad - and i feel very guilty.

Dogs... Tahalia and Kian.

Fish... never name your fish - they die if you do that. LOL. Besides, when you got so many of the same type Mary and Maxine tend to get confused, as do John, Harry, Bill and Karl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back