Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of those "really bored in work" threads, created in a moment of such mind numbing tedium, that even creating a thread such as this seemed like a major lightbulb event.

So go on then... what's your mobile ringtone?

Mine is currently the opening bars of Rush's 'Limelight' - ah, the joys of a (legal) copy of Sound Forge...

for unknown numbers its

by God is an Astronaut from the amazing CD All Is Violent, All Is Bright

But most of me mates have their own ringtones

Last edited by a moderator:
Either one of these. But I normally have it on vibrate in silent mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
My old phone used to be the Red Dwarf theme song (only mono unfortunately) - my new phone I'm just using one of the ones that was on the phone (the Nokia 'Pick it up' one)

Unfortunately Apple only supports a very select few customized ringtones, and I haven't thoroughly looked in to how to make my own, so I only have one that was on the phone so far....

On my old phone it was a recording of Joe and Sky singing a goofy song to me. :p

On one phone I managed to get it to play the Soviet Anthem. On another I managed to program it to play Rhys is sexy in morse code. That had all the ex secret-service and military types perking their ears up to translate it.

My current phones just vibrate and emit an old-fashioned ringing tone. It's what was supplied on the phone and since they're just phones I don't bother downloading ringtones. In fact, I have never ever downloaded a ringtone.

My phones both give me internet access, games and other applications. Aside from using the tip calculator on one phone I have quite honestly never ever used any of the other functions. They're just phones to me.

Ringtones are FUN! I got several here.

*edit* you have to pay i think $9.99 a month, but you get 10 free and you can cancel easily. that's what i did.

Most reactions

Back