What's your weather like this Christmas?

Here in northern Ontario, quite unusual for this area, grey skies and just above freezing. There is still a couple of inches of snow on the ground so techinically still a white Christmas, but it is more of an "off-white".

It's raining here now, snow has almost all melted....wierd because I'm used to three feet of snow around Christmas.

80F and b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !! Arizona rocks!!!

Matty-Bass said:
ditto that JonK. This is the first time I can remember in my life (lived in same place all my life) that it's been snowless. We're normally around -20, -30 C but it's +7, and MUGGY if you can believe it :confused:. No snow, grey, makes you feel sticky. This is Canada people.

And for Manitoba that's VERY strange, usually freezing there! ;)

What he said.

Eric. said:
Likewise! I think i'm in the same city as you for christmas though. Yah Calgary! It did rain the other day on my way down.

Snow-less Christmas in Calgary is just.. wrong :lol:

It's about 7C here and it's really bad photography weather - dull, overcast, cloudy threatening rain, slightly misty/smoggy and rubbish. Hoping for snow tonight/tomorrow for some opportunities to present themselves!

R

today we started with sun and blue sky. Then it became cloudy and it started snowing. Nothing special though, since it melted before it even hit the ground. Then the snowfall changed into rainfall. Now its dry but grey, pretty much Dutch for this time of year.

Most reactions

Back